Get In the Know to Grow
Start the NZ Financial Year - with real insights to make better decisions.
Now is the perfect time to start measuring your data with SIM.
- NZ data ONLY! Reports in local currency
- Identifies your business strengths and weaknesses - based on what is happening in the NZ marketplace now!
- Enables management to focus on these key areas - improving income, profitability and shareholder value
- Helps create a culture of continuous improvement and stimulates process efficiency - streamlining the business and controlling costs
- Informed strategic decisions can be rapidly implemented - enabling you to drive improved business performance ahead of the competition
- Tailored dashboards deliver relevant, actionable data to all teams at every level of the organisation
Book a fee 15 minute chat - Invest in your growth
We are passionate about key metrics that can improve your business performance. Book your free 15-minute chat to find out how being 'in the know' can accelerate your business performance.
What our clients say:
"It's world class! The data and clarity of information displayed in our reports is excellent and empowers our Branch Managers. The biggest advantage for us is the functionality and reliability of the platform. It's a total reality check!"
National Operations Manager | Advanced Personnel Services
"In a world of exaggerated claims and massive misinformation, having empirical evidence of best practice to benchmark your business against, makes this an essential management tool for any staffing and recruitment firm."
Greg Savage | The Savage Truth
"SIM enables us to analyse how our staff are performing in line with the industry as well as comparing brand productivity within our group. This drives healthy competition and also assists in making informed business decisions. SIM's instant currency converter means we can include our overseas entities and view data in either local or common currency."
Group Finance Manager | Rubicor
"This platform has amazing flexibility to create tailored reports specific to our business needs. SIM helps our Consultants understand their position within the industry and helps our Management Team to set meaningful targets within our different teams. SIM saves me time and helps me get better results."
Corporate Accountant | Cox Purtell
"Having frequent access to a wide range of data and reports via the dashboard has proven beneficial in many different ways and exceeding my expectations. Our leadership team use key reports from our dashboard to help drive performance conversations."
General Manager | Ochre Recruitment
"Using the data, we can analyse our results vs our peers, plus identify opportunities for improvement and development realistic (market achievable) goals across the business."
Regional Manager | Launch