Recruitment Remuneration Survey Now Open
Participate now to maximize benefits for your staffing and recruitment business.
Gain access to Australia's largest and most reliable remuneration data for the recruitment and staffing sector.
Progressive leaders and organisations make better informed decisions using the insights gained through blind benchmarking. When you participate you will have private, confidential and secure online access to the following:
- Remuneration and incentive package data for over 50 roles within the recruitment industry.
- Further analysis is available by team size, location and sector.
- Realtime reporting, as the data set grows your dashboard will always be current.
- Automaticaly view your data in all reports and see how you compare.
- View data relating to remuneration for new roles you may be considering.
- 12-month and unlimited access to remuneration movements and forecasts for the year ahead.
Participants receive a complimentary copy of the 2020 ANZ REM Report, providing a snapshot of the remuneration data as well as additional analysis around all aspects of remuneration including employee benefits, Learning & Development, and staff turnover and Covid-19 related matters.
"The Remuneration Survey has provided us with a wealth of information that is used in our annual salary reviews and informs our managers and talent acquisition teams for new hire discussions. With such a diverse industry it is great to have solid data to help us make informed decisions about our most important asset". Simon Birch - Adecco Group Director of People & Culture Operations (2019 REM Survey)
REM Report is available for purchase @ AU$750 for those who decide not to participate in the survey.
Want to know more?
Call Nigel Harse from Staffing Industry Metrcis on +61 3 9016 3521 to discuss the next steps, or complete the form to be contacted by email.