- Q: What data do I need to supply?
There are twelve compulsory data points plus your P&L results that must be entered each month:
1. Number of new internal staff starters
2. Number of internal staff departures
3. No of locations
4. No of income producers
5. No of support staff
6. Income producers - salary (incl. on-costs)
7. Support staff - salary (incl. on-costs)
8. No of placements
9. Temp/contract hours processed/worked
10. Debtors days outstanding at the end of the month
11. Number of temps/contractors/locums working
12. Number of temps/contractor/locum jobs filled
Using data mapping, we covert the data you provide into 28 data inputs, and then use them to create 50 report options.
- Q: How is data collected?
You are provided with a profit and loss Excel mapping template to track your income and expenses to our reporting standard. We offer data support for the first three months of your membership before granting provision of the auto upload facility. With the handover of your dashboard, you will receive a FREE one hour training session to ensure you understand what data needs to be collected each month, and why.
- Q: Can I upload data direct to my platform?
Each month you can add your business intelligence data to your unique template and upload this information directly onto the platform. All reports are updated in less than 15 minutes, so you can see exactly how your internal and external benchmarks are stacking up.
- Q: How often does data need to be updated?
Your data must be uploaded once a month, this takes a little as 10 minutes.
- Q: Can I add past results?
Yes, as a low cost add-on to our Executive Membership you can upload previous financial years data.
- Q: How many years of historical data can be viewed on the dashboard?
RIBreport, now SIM, began in 2003. All of this historical data can be viewed on your dashboard.
- Q: How long do you store the data?
Indefinitely, this is so we can provide accurate industry historical data, which informs the basis of understanding the trends and changes unfolding across our vast industry.