NZ Recruitment Agencies - Get in the Know to Grow
NZ-specific information now available
How we help
Staffing Industry Metrics (SIM) facilitates the only New Zealand community of recruitment agencies committed to sharing real-time industry knowledge with their peers, enabling you to optimise your data with new dimensions of insights and power. Rest assured, only you get to see your numbers!
Join SIM to:
- Easily track and analyse the real-time progress of your business
- Overlay your results with best-practice benchmark data to see how you compare against agencies of similar size, sector and location
- Access a vital external measure of business performance and benchmarks with Staffing Industry Metrics - the only industry reporting tool to provide this information
What sets SIM apart?
- Country-specific data for NZ now available!
- All reports in local currency
- Identifies your business strengths and weaknesses based on what's happening in the NZ marketplace now!
- Enables management to focus on three key areas - improving income, profitability and shareholder value
- Helps create a culture of continuous improvement and stimulates process efficiency -streamlining the business and controlling costs
- Informed strategic decisions can be rapidly implemented - enabling you to drive improved business performance ahead of the competition
- Tailored dashboards deliver relevant, actionable data to all teams at every level of the organisation
New Zealand Success Stories
National Operations Manager | Advanced Personnel Services
Group Finance Manager | Rubicor
I've worked with Nigel and Deb for ten years now and SIM gives me the real oil.
SIM shows me where I sit in the real world as the numbers never lie.
I couldn't do without the reality check SIM provides each month.
Managing Director | Martin Personnel Ltd
"Salt over the years worked with Staffing Industry Metrics to drive our business and ensure we are working towards best in class. The depth of reporting information and guidance has been first class. Nigel is a brilliant sounding board and has been a mentor for our business often giving us great insights into our business and market trends."
CEO | salt | APAC